Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms 3 Lot Size 5.21 Acres acre(s) Living Area Sqft 3076 sq ft Garages 3 Year Built 1991 Stories 2 Address 20616 NE 214th Street, Battle Ground, WA 98604
Welcome Home to
20616 NE 214th Street, Battle Ground, Washington 98604
“Presented by Proud Seller”
- Approximately 3,076 Square Feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 3 Car Garage
- Approximately 5.21 Acres
- Gorgeous Craftsmanship with Custom Cut Trim and Baseboards Throughout
- All Doors are Custom Made, Arched and are Solid Wood
- Gourmet Granite Island Kitchen
- Gorgeous 3/4” hardwood Merbau strip flooring
- Huge slab granite island with downdraft cooktop, eating bar and tons of storage
- Double ovens
- Jenn-Air downdraft cooktop & dishwasher
- Double appliance garages
- Arched pantry
- Built-in Bakers Stone
- High ceilings with custom wood beams
- Built-in secretarial desk with charging station
- Open Dining Area
- Features high ceilings and custom bayed window seat
- Sunken Great Room Features
- Beautiful 10’ coffered tin ceilings with oak cross beams
- Floor is tile over a concrete subfloor to store heat in the winter and keep cool in the summer
- Cronspisen masonry wood burning stove
- Wet Bar
- Mini refrigerator
- Tile counter tops & custom cabinets and tons of storage
- Main Floor Bath
- Floor to ceiling tile surround and wainscoting
- Claw foot slipper tub
- Victorian style pull string toilet
- Pedestal Sink
- Entry Sitting Area
- Custom built-in wood storage box and bookshelves
- Vermont soapstone wood stove with brick and stone hearth
- Hardwood floors
- Cozy Reading Loft/Nook Area: A little detour at the landing on the stairs; could be a guests mini retreat or a great place to cozy up with a book.
- Master Bedroom: 8’ arched entry door, double french door closets with above storage, high ceilings, private master bath with granite double sink vanity, marble & tile lead to the water closet (cedar shiplap walls) and tiled step-in shower/tub combo with custom wood & glass door (custom etching by artist: George Smolcic); plus tons storage
- Main Floor Bedroom: Just off the entry, features 2 arched closets and main floor bath is conveniently close by.
- 2 & 3 Bedrooms Up: Both with 8’ arched doorways, double door closets and high ceilings, plus extra storage.
- Upper Level Main Bath: Features tiled counter tops/vanity, floors and wainscoting, tiled walk-in steamer shower and custom built-in medicine cabinets that pulls out for extra storage; plus tons of storage; plus motion senor lighting too.
- Laundry: Conveniently located upstairs with custom built-in hamper boxes with access from hallway and master bedroom; plus utility sink and tile floors.
- Heating & Cooling: Provided by Carrier Heat-pump replaced in November of 2011 in addition to a new air handler. Air quality is enhanced by an ERV (energy recovery vehicle) located in the attic.
- Hot water: 2 Tankless hot water heaters fueled by an underground 500 gallon propane tank providing approximately 2 years’ worth of fuel.
- Built-in Central Vacuum System
- All rooms are hardwired with RG-6 cable and Cat-5 internet and phone.
- Structure: The building was designed with energy efficiency as a priority. The first half was framed with 2×8 studs with wall insulation averaging R-30 with ceiling at R-60 and sub-floor at R-45. The second half was constructed with Ener-Grid concrete and Styrofoam blocks UL rated at R-36. Exterior covering is approximately 70% natural stone (98 tons) made up of black basalt and black-green basalt. Where stone is placed on the exterior the wall thickness is 16-17”. The remainder of the exterior covering is premium grade, naturally grooved Canadian red cedar shingles. Roof pitch is 12 over 12 with 50 year architect 80 shingles. Windows are all wood casement with 5/8’ argon and Low-E glazing. Where weather is a factor the exterior windows sills are copper clad. Gutters are 6” round copper with 4” copper downspouts with rain water carried underground through 3” ABS pipe to the downhill side of the house.
- All are 6×9 concrete pavers
- Patio Pavers = 600 square feet
- Sidewalk Pavers = 790 square feet
- Parking Area Pavers = 3040 square feet
- Wood Shed: The shed is finished in natural stone to match the house and holds approximately 4.5 cords of wood
- Basketball Court: Concrete court with adjustable hoop located below the house.
- Green House: This structure is 80% complete and is plumbed for drainage and water
- Barbecue: Big Green Egg included with the property. Custom concrete cover with drainage and storage
- Decking: The deck is over the 3rd bay garage and is waterproofed by rubber EPDM torch-down roof. Decking is 50 year 1”x6” Ipe hardwood.
- Koi Pond: The pond is long and narrow (similar to a moat) and runs under a stone arched bridge leading to the front door. Includes a sitting area with water feature/fountain. It is provided with a pump and filters that cycles water from one end to the other.
- Play Structure: Park like area with climbing structure and swing
- Flower Beds Around the House: Plumbed with a drip system
- Wood Species:
- Master Bath: Philippine Teak, Padouk, Jatoba, ConHart Redwood, Ipe,
- 1 & 2 Baths: Philippine Teak, Padouk,
- Mantels: Oregon Myrtlewood, Padouk
- Flooring: Merbau
- Doors: Red Oak
- Cabinets: Red Oak, Pacific Walnut
Just minutes to Downtown Battle Ground, Washington